Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

The main menu disappears on mobile devices (and instead show the off-canvas menu).
    I understand this is a t3 functionality.

But how can I change the settings for this. I want that for tablet screen sizes the main menu is visible.

Can somebody help me out?

Best Arthur

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

JA Nuevo template supports larger screen and the menu too is larger, that’s why you see on ipad device or any display screen smaller than 1280px it is showing mobile menu .
    If you want to show the menu in ipage device like as pc layout
    Follow the solution Given by Ninja Lead in this post

inovus Friend

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I tried the solution proposed by Ninja lead. But this LESS to CSS action ruined some css styling of my website. So I had to restore a backup of my website.

Is there some more elegant way to get this done?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Compile Less to Css will override the css changes . so you can save the custom changes that you done in files and compile Less to css .
    As its a core change so u need to change it from less files and compile less to css.
    You have also an option compile Less to css of single file when u edit the less file via Joomla Admin panel . You can see compile to css option there .
    Take a backup of site before applying changes .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum