Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, don’t know if this is the right place to post this but here is my question.
    I have been reading the internet and found something really nice.
    I was wondering if Joomlart had his own version or method to get the same result.
    or have this working in a JA design.

Here is what I found on the web. 🙂

Intelligent cropping for flexible image containers

https://github.com/jonom/jquery-focuspoint

Problem that I have is that on smaller devices my images are okay. (JA ACM module –> Hero)
    but the picture gets lost on my 23″ screen. I only see the top of the pictures. if I go smaller it comes back.

It could be a Noob question, and In that case.. I’m sorry.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Robben,

This depends on the web browser itself as different browsers will render image in different ways. So it’s recommended to use real device to check / test the responsive feature. If it doesn’t look nice, let us know.

Regarding to above jquery tool, you will need to do lots of work to implement it, you can refer to its documentation for how to use it.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Robben,

This depends on the web browser itself as different browsers will render image in different ways. So it’s recommended to use real device to check / test the responsive feature. If it doesn’t look nice, let us know.

Regarding to above jquery tool, you will need to do lots of work to implement it, you can refer to its documentation for how to use it.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Robben,

robbenr Friend

<em>@Saguaros 482955 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Robben,

Regarding to above jquery tool, you will need to do lots of work to implement it, you can refer to its documentation for how to use it.</blockquote>

Hi Saguaros,

I do have some problems with the pictures I used in the hero module.
    It could be that I use the wrong size images so that’s why I came up with this idea.

looking good on smaller devices but on a big screen it goes wrong.
    wrong positioning of the image which seems a bid odd.

what sizes are advised to use for the Hero pictures. (starting page images)

thanks in advance/.

Saguaros Moderator

Did you experience the same issue with our Demo site?

Saguaros Moderator

Saguaros Moderator

gavind Friend

Hi Robben, any updates so far please if you were able to figure this one out?

gavind Friend

Hi Robben, any updates so far please if you were able to figure this one out?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum