Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

http://www.bjkitchen.com

with Joomfish + 1.1.3. Please comment. Thanks

questbg Friend

Hi CanadaTom … great site … nice layout and colours.

Job well done! 😀

By the way, what Template did you use? I notice you’re using HighSlide and things, but didn’t recognise the template immediately!

canadatom Friend

I am using JA Rochea with background picture changed. Thank you for your comment.

mfcphil Friend

Nice use of Ja Rochea very well done.

I remember doing a post in Rochea on how to get rid of the white bar that runs across the footer.
    If I remember correctly it was simply putting an alligment tag in front of the text….

If you go through the earlier Ja Rochea posts by me mfcphil you should be able to find it. 😉

nigelta Friend

Looks good and the template certainly suits your site.

tempusserbia Friend

I must agree with previous members, great work, nice implementation of “frontpage module”, or whatever it is. Keep good work.

canadatom Friend

thank you guys

akaiya Friend

Coming in late as usual…very, very nice site, job well done! I’m envious. Good work!

studiowest Friend

Excellent job!

canadatom Friend

Thanks guys

TomC Moderator

It is very nice . . .. my only bit of constructive criticism would be to develop your own logo.

Otherwise, the site works very well.

😎

jwellman Friend

Very nice Tom I really liked the colors and enjoyed touring your site.

2Patrick Friend

Your picture are really tempting. Wish I could afford to purchase one of the kitchen systems ! 😉

Maybe you should try some other newer templates. The sample content bundled with Roche gives the idea that it is good for interior decor sites etc but in reality its a bit tricky to get the presentation right ie when you really start to use it !

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  2Patrick 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum