Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I have set up the slide show in JA Kranos and I am unable to sort articles by latest date, in an ascending fashion. It keeps displaying articles, (from selected categories) from dates of articles published in 2011, and not the latest that have been published in 2012.

I really just would like to either publish selected (featured) articles in this plugin, which I don’t see an option to do, or published the latest articles from selected categories. Any suggestions?

Cheers

Stork11 Friend

<em>@webjwn 320597 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello
    I have set up the slide show in JA Kranos and I am unable to sort articles by latest date, in an ascending fashion. It keeps displaying articles, (from selected categories) from dates of articles published in 2011, and not the latest that have been published in 2012.

I really just would like to either publish selected (featured) articles in this plugin, which I don’t see an option to do, or published the latest articles from selected categories. Any suggestions?

Cheers</blockquote>
    Hello webjwn,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum