Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Attached is the light template updated to work on Kunena 1.5.

I am on a company laptopn (restricted) so have been unable to test it fully. Could someone with SandineII installed please test and tell me if it works ok.

If it does, I will do the dark template too.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi phill luckhurst

I don’t understand your issue. If possible, please let me in detail your issue.
    If your website is already exist. Please kindly send me this url via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue

Phill Moderator

JA Developer,

I have tried to convert the Fireboard template for SandineII to work with the new version of Kunena 1.5 as many people will upgrade. I did the work as someone requested it in another thread. My comment was that I am unable to fully test it on my localhost as I am on a special laptop until I get back home next week.

There is no problem, I am just trying to help someone who asked for this template to be updated.

moods Friend

Hey Phil,

First off, thanks alot for taking the time to convert the template for Kunena 1.5, theres however still a small issue with it.

The topbar with “Categories My Profile Show latest posts Rules Help” In looks wrong, its just text and not included in the actual bar.

Other than that it seems to work perfectly, any chance you could correct that?

Regards

Moods

Phill Moderator

I’ll take a look tomorrow from the office.

Phill Moderator

I have made some changes to the zip in the first post hopefully correcting the errors. Please download the latest version from the first post. It may still require a couple of changes to the css to get the colours correct but I can only check that when I get home next week.

I will try and do the dark templat tomorrow.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hey Phil,

Great effort there. I have changed the thread prefix to Tips. I have Ja Pyrite with Kunena. Will try to see if it goes well with that too.

regards

arvind

moods Friend

Hey Phil, awesome work.

1 last issue, the child boards line up in 1 row, fx I got 8 child boards on a forum, and they are just in 1 long row now, where they used to be in 2 rows of 4 each.

Regards

Moods

Phill Moderator

This one is hard for me to fix on the road as I cannot install sandine for myself to test. I’ve been doing all the mods using firebug and a text editor. When I get back from my little working away jolly I will fix this.

It would help if you could post screenshots of what your problem is.

ikillzeff Friend

Is there a converted version for the darker template? The one that is shown on the live demo of JA Sanidine. I’ve googled up a storm and cannot find anything.

Phill Moderator

If I get time I will convert it tonight. I’ve been a bit busy of late.

ikillzeff Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 136012 wrote:</em><blockquote>If I get time I will convert it tonight. I’ve been a bit busy of late.</blockquote>

It would be greatly appreciated. I appreciate you making these available to us.

ikillzeff Friend

Any luck on the template? 🙂

Phill Moderator

Nearly done. I have had a busy week but I should have it ready for tomorrow eve.

ikillzeff Friend

Wow, that sounds great. I understand the busy schedule and all. Just figured I’d check since it had been a few days.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  kymmy 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum