Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Attached is an untested version od the dark template for sandine. (I am once again on the road)

Please can you report any problems you may find.

ikillzeff Friend

Thank you! I just downloaded it and I will make sure to post any glitches or problems that I run into, if any.

ikillzeff Friend

Okay, I did run into some problems upon first look. I know you are on the road so I am providing screenshots along with my descriptions so you can see what I am referring too.

Problem #1

The moderation and other buttons in thread view seem out of place and jumbled.

[/URL]

Problem #2

The top menu is not visible due to light on light colors as can be seen in the first screenshot below. The second screenshot is with mouseover which seems to be just fine.

[/URL] [/URL]

Problem #3

The breadcrumbs in the new template do not operate like the ones in the original template. The original template had them working like traditional breadcrumbs, while the new version of the template does not display them like breadcrumbs. The links just seem to jump down to the next line by themselves. The first screenshot below is the original template and the second is the new version.

[/URL] [/URL]

Problem # 4

The last thing that I noticed is that the view and reply columns seem to be broken. In the original template they were to the right of forum name column. In the new template they seem to be cramped on the left (before) the forum name column. The replies column also contains the text “Replies” in it in addition to the # of replies. The view column just seems to be empty and the views value seems to be displayed after the author name. The first screenshot below is the original template and the second is the new template.

[/URL] [/URL]

I do hope that you do not get the feeling that I’m trying to be a bother about this. I just try and be thorough and provide as much info (w/ screenshots) to try and make your work easier. I do appreciate you taking the time to work on this template. 🙂

Phill Moderator

No problem. I am just unable to test as it is a company laptop (for secure use) so is locked down. As such I cannot install anything so I have to do everything with a text editor and hope it works.

All those are minor issues and should be easy to fix. I’m a bit knackered right now as I have been windsurfing all day so will take a look tomorrow from the office.

ikillzeff Friend

Any progress on this yet? 🙂

ergohost Friend

heh, I just posted in another thread in reply to you phil.

I mentioned a planned shift to Kunena, well its for this template and here I find you on the case doing a dark template which is what I will need 😀

I actually am here because I’m having an issue with something gone wrong with the fireboard template for new threads and reply’s, perhaps one of you guys can direct me, just discovered it so havent yet had the chance to try to fix or find out the cause, ive attached a screenshot if anyone wants to look.

1. screen1
    Phill Moderator

I’ve been super busy the last few weeks so have not had time to finish the template. There are only a couple of minor css problems which should take no more than half an hour to fix so hopefully I will get time soon.

mvsix Friend

Any progress :-[ ?

ergohost Friend

Likewise, hows it coming on? Very interested.

going to need a dark template fast when I migrate a fireboard to kunena, no time to play around adapting one, yours looks great. There are few good dark templates around, the only other ones I liked are on a particular site – the registration there never sends confirmation emails and the contact form even fails lol.

brigog Friend

The Light templet does not seem to be working right either. Below are some screen shots of how it looks in the Joomla 1.5.14 / CB 1.2.1 / Kunena 1.5.5. As you can see alot of the buttons are off as well as the where it lists the pages you went though to get to where you are currently. They are stacked vertically as opposed to being horizontal.

Please feel free to go to the website to view other errors.

http://www.cib-guild.com
    login: tester
    password: tester

1. pt1
    2. pt2
    Phill Moderator

Oops, I completely forgot about this. Been really busy of late. I’ll try and work through things at the weekend.

brigog Friend

Please let me know what I can do to help. If you need to log in to the back end the site to test things out let me know and ill send you the info for that. The site is really just being built so no real traffic.

brigog Friend

Put up a temporary template to get the formatting right. Again, if you want access to log into the back end so you can see how the template works when applied to a website just let me know and ill set you up.

brigog Friend

Any status on this bud?

Dalibor Bosnjakovic Friend

Hi, will there be a template update for dark sanidine kunena forum?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  kymmy 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum