Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Oh hold on, i think i didnt express myself clearly sorry. I didnt meant that kind of modifications ( css and php) but modules and such. I mean when i first installed sanidine, new stuff (modules) appeared on the frontpage, i moved some, disabled some, added others… Thats the kind of modifications i meant, again, sorry for not clarifying this.. My bad.

So, let me ask again: if i update sanidine, will my “modifications” be reset?

And sorry also for not posting a link, i usually rush when i post reports and i tend to forget the most obvious…

This is the main site:
    http://www.terahispano.com/foro

backup site:
    http://www.phantasystarhispano.com/terah/foro

Phill Moderator

any modifications you made in the joomla back end will not be affected.

opossites Friend

Okay good. So i just install every piece in the last link i provided to my backup website and the issue should be fixed?

opossites Friend

Apparently i have the same version because it does not do anything.. Doesnt invite me to update, just say that theres already a template like that so what the hell..

Are we sure its something about moo tools? Tell me more about it, how can i mess around with it manually, i dont even know what it is. But to the point im at, i dont mind trying anything.

Edit:
    if it helps; i did this just for tying: i set up the link in the menu as a wrapper and then linked to the forum. The link gets highlighted when so!
    http://www.phantasystarhispano.com/terah/foro

Phill Moderator

You have to uninstall the old template first, then install the new.

opossites Friend

Ive been in touch with kunena team, and they asked me to ask you this:
    Does your site template menu system work with Mootools 1.2.4?

Phill Moderator

Yes, the one I tested earlier does.

opossites Friend

that did not do anything..
    http://phantasystarhispano.com/terah/foro/categorias

are you sure you are running kunena 1.6?

And could you provide me, with screenshots if possible so theres no possible missunderstanding, menu settings for both joomla and kunena.

Phill Moderator

Yes, I am running 1.6.

1. Categories-FireBoard_1290710630327
    2. SandineII-Administration_1290710710698
    opossites Friend

Apparently its not working for you either..

Kunena tabs highlights, but even on your picture “Forum” is not highlithed either..

And thats what ive been trying to see for 3 pages now.

Phill Moderator

What highlights do you mean?

Phill Moderator

OK, I see what you mean now. Possibly had you posts a screenshot from the start with a pointer we could have got there sooner.

Phill Moderator

It is not a moo problem but a css conflict somewhere though I cannot figure out where. When on a particular menu the li class should pick up the active attribute but on Kunena 1.6.1 pages this does not happen. If you add this information to your ticket the devs might be able to come up with a fix as I just cannot find the problem.

opossites Friend

Hope you see it now. Look at the split menu. Forum is the only one that doesnt highlight.

1. highlight1
    2. highlight2
    3. highlight3
    Phill Moderator

Attached are 2 shots, one showing how it should appear and one showing how it is appearing.

As I said, raise a ticket pointing to this post stating that the li active class is not being applied on Kunena 1.6.1 pages pointing to the screenshots I have attached and hopefully the devs can work it out.

1. Categories-FireBoard_1290718291690
    2. Categories-FireBoard_1290710630327
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  opossites 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum