Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

you.. photoshopped that or you actually fixed it?

Phill Moderator

I manually applied the class in firebug, simple to do. Not sure why the script is not picking it up but my eyes are going very squiffy after staring at code for the last 3 days elsewhere.

opossites Friend

well then could you just paste that portion of the code here and i can edit the css myself?

thats gonna be faster and the support ticket here does not wrong.. Its really slow loading, and the captcha thingy doesnt even appear so i cant send anything. And no its not my connection since everything else works fine, i invite you to see by yourself. But at this point i dont care where from i get the fix. Please tell me the correction you did on the css. Thank you.

Phill Moderator

The fix I applied is temporary, it will not work when the page refreshes. I manually applied the active class. Me sending you what I did in firebug will be of no help at all. I have created a ticket for you so hopefully you will get a reply.

opossites Friend

What whatever you did will not be the fix if i edit the css file itself and not from firebug? I understand editing from firebug is temporary, and also just affects the local browser… But it should do the work if i edit the css file..; right?

Phill Moderator

No, it will not work. Manually adding the class will not work in this case.

opossites Friend

Well that doesnt make any sense to me but i guess you know what you are saying.
    How do i know when the dev will reply to the ticket? Will i get a mail, a pm, a reply in this topic?

Phill Moderator

You’ll get a mail and may also get a reply in this topic.

opossites Friend

Someone keeps changing the status of the ticket to replied, which is not. And because of that its not being taken care of. Twice ive checked already the ticket, even if i did not get any notifications via email, and someone changes it to replied, i keep changing it back to to open, but twwice, it changes

Looks like nobody wants to help me via ticket. What can i do..?

Phill Moderator

Your ticket – FID:205358 – is still open and being looked at by one of the dev’s

opossites Friend

I told you, its open because i changed that myself, TWICE. Last time i checked it was changed to closed. I have a feeling that whoever is checking that just checks this topic and because he/she sees that they are posts after the one i mentioned the issue, he/she thinks its fixed, without even readint the posts..

Sherlock Friend

Dear opssites,

You can try as following to get the menulink item highlight,go to the file of templatesja_sanidineja_menusBase.class.php

1) Looking for the codes
    [PHP]
    if ($tmp->type == ‘menulink’)
    {
    $menu = &JSite::getMenu();
    $alias_item = clone($menu->getItem($tmp->query[‘Itemid’]));
    if (!$alias_item) {
    return false;
    } else {
    $tmp->url = $alias_item->link;
    }
    }
    [/PHP]
    change it to
    [PHP]
    if ($tmp->type == ‘menulink’)
    {
    $menu = &JSite::getMenu();
    $alias_item = clone($menu->getItem($tmp->query[‘Itemid’]));
    if (!$alias_item) {
    return false;
    } else {
    $tmp->url = $alias_item->link.”&actuaID=”.$tmp->id;
    }
    }
    [/PHP]
    2) Looking for the function of
    [PHP] function genClass ($mitem, $level, $pos) {
    $active = in_array($mitem->id, $this->open);
    $cls = ($level?””:”menu-item{$mitem->_idx}”). ($active?” active”:””).($pos?” $pos-item”:””);
    return $cls?”class=”$cls””:””;
    }[/PHP]
    change it to
    [PHP]
    function genClass ($mitem, $level, $pos) {
    $actuaID = JRequest::getCmd(‘actuaID’);
    $active = in_array($mitem->id, $this->open) || $mitem->id == $actuaID;
    $cls = ($level?””:”menu-item{$mitem->_idx}”). ($active?” active”:””).($pos?” $pos-item”:””);
    return $cls?”class=”$cls””:””;
    }

[/PHP]

Please try it and let me knoiw the result here !

Phill Moderator

I’ve just tried this fix on my test install and it works perfectly. I do hope this work for opposites too.

opossites Friend

Thanks, finally.. Ill try it out when i get home in 2 hours. Ill let you know.

opossites Friend

Okay guys sorry for the delay, had some net troubles at home and couldnt try this.

It works, thanks, you can mark this as solved.

But in my opinion this should be included in the oficial sanidine package. Most likely people that set up a joomla nowadays will use kunena 1.6, and they will inevitabely run into this pretty big issue..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  opossites 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum