Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi Phill,

the discussion was about one third part extension kunena and a lot of customer request the kunena support.

What I pick up from your argument is that support of Kunena was never planned.

I’m sorry, but why was this not stated out in the preview phase ?

Regards
    Gummel

Phill Moderator

I agree in that Kunena would be my Forum of choice but the decision has been made and we cannot change that. I am working on a Kunena template for my own needs much along the lines of the premium one linked to above but don’t hold your breath as it is not something need urgently.

In the preview stages of all the templates a lot of things are discussed. I am sorry that you read into it that this “will” happen but that was never the case. Hung stated he would “consider” it, that was it. It was also said to be a future consideration. While that was said in the Social preview thread I beleive he was referring to future templates, not Social.

With any project you have to have a feature freeze stage or the project will never get completed. Social is a fantastic template packed with great features. A huge amount of work has gone into it and it is already being used by many websites. There is nothing to stop you using Kunena with it, it works very well. Just because there is no specific styling pack it does not mean it is not compatible.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum