Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

sinc e I meanwhile installed a buck full of different extension to my joomla 1.5.25 it often occured that I want the frontend of these extension look in my installed ja nickel-style (recently kunena).

How can this be done?

Bests Mark

1. 120119_screenshot_kunena_vs
    TomC Moderator

<em>@degard 295360 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

sinc e I meanwhile installed a buck full of different extension to my joomla 1.5.25 it often occured that I want the frontend of these extension look in my installed ja nickel-style (recently kunena).

How can this be done?

Bests Mark</blockquote>
    Can you, perhaps, try to present your question a bit clearer?

:confused:

degard Friend

Yes, sure:

– I installed plenty of extensions on joomla 1.5.25
    – Some of them do effect the frontend as well; e.g. kunena (see attachment added to the main post)
    – I want to make them look in the same style than my installed JA nickel template.

How could this be done?

Thanks, Mark

TomC Moderator

Mark:

If you are wanting your site to resemble our demo version as closely as possible, then the installation method you want to utilize is the QUICKSTART + SAMPLE DATA INSTALLATION process.

😎

degard Friend

Off course do I want to resemble my site the demo site as closely as possible.

But it already does … besides the mentioned extensions.

So the question is not, how let my site appear like the demo but

how can I make the mentioned extensions (e.g. kunena) look in JA Nickel-Style?

It seems that Kunena brings it own template (?)

(see the attachment above)

Thanks, Mark

Phill Moderator

Kunena comes with its own styles. For many of the new JA Templates we do include Kunena styling but JA Nickel was before that. You can either go to the Kunena site and download one of their themes that may match Nickel or create a Kunena them yourself.

Another option would be to take a look through the later JA Demos and see if any of the Kunena pages fit your site nicely. Unfortunately though your membership has currently expired so you would not be able to download those styles unless you update your membership.

TomC Moderator

Yet another option would be to USE JA’s DEMO BUILDER as a LEARNING TOOL to cross-check your settings/configurations against those of the demo version.

😎

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum