Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

It was mentioned already twice, but the default buttons of Kunena simply do not match the style at all.
    Do you consider changing these or not?

ganzuelo Friend

Hey Visi. what color are you using for the style? Let me know. I am going to be working on custom buttons for the black style over the weekend. keep up with it at willclan4food.net.. I will upload them as i go

VisiGod Friend

I still haven’t decided which one to use. But the default doesn’t match to any style.

ganzuelo Friend

… edited.. thanks for the help.

VisiGod Friend

The last question is offtopic for the issue reported, please open a separate thread.

TomC Moderator

VisiGod;133436I still haven’t decided which one to use. But the default doesn’t match to any style.

So you’re going to change/customize them to suit your needs, right?

😎

VisiGod Friend

Tom, I know your point and I agree with it.
    However this is not the topic here.

VisiGod Friend

Anyone to answer on that?

ganzuelo Friend

I made my own set of buttons. I think the templates that JA made for Jomsocial and Kunena are so advanced because you do not have to touch anything but the main Joomla template. I made my own set for the black template.. it was a little bit of a pain because you have to make about 15-20 buttons.. now to get buttons to match each style your looking at almost 100 different buttons and each would need to be in its own template folder.,.. its not worth the time. this should be up to the end user to customize more.

VisiGod Friend

Well, what’s the point in providing kunena template, when it is incomplete?

ganzuelo Friend

its not imcomplete. if you look at other kunena templates. the buttons are the rainbow set. somtimes you have to say thanks and move on. fix it for yourself that way you know exactly what you want

VisiGod Friend

Well, it might be your opinion it is not incomplete, but according to me it is. If you don’t care move on and don’t post.

Phill Moderator

No need for that attitude VisiGod.

Maybe they should have provided buttons in every colour, maybe not. Maybe they will over time or maybe people will contribute theirs. Kunena is relatively new and you can bet that over time there will be many different buttons and other bits for it. Give JA their due, this is a good template that is still maturing day by day.

ganzuelo,

Would you mind sharing your button set with the community?

VisiGod Friend

That’s why I am asking. And people here turn it into offtopic if these should be provided or not. I don’t care about their opinion.
    I reported this two times as a bug, Hung claimed that it was solved, but it is obviously not.

ganzuelo Friend

Phil.. its late here but I have will gather and make a zip.. tell me if you like them I made them for the dark themehttp://willclan4food.net youll find them there

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ganzuelo 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum