Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Might anyone be able to help me here. If you visit http://www.cib-guild.com you will see on the homepage the option to discuss articles below them. My problem is that with this template it appears the “Discuss” Button falls below the divider of the articles which makes it very confusing to see which article your click to discuss. Can anyone help me figure out how to move the discuss up right under the “read more” link?

brigog Friend

Okie after futher review I have come to the conclusion that in order to fix this I need the template to recongnise the Discuss Plugin so that when the Template.css goes to place the line below the article. It will actually place it below the text of the plugin.

.article_separator, .article_seperator {
    clear: both;
    display: block;
    height: 30px;
    margin: 0;
    background: url(../images/sep.gif) repeat-x center;
    }

This is the code for the divide so is there a way to change it so it will go below the plugs type or if I remove that code to stop it from placing the line there then how do I make it so it places it after the other content impliment from the plugin?

spbathletics Friend

I have same problem…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  spbathletics 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum