Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,

I am using the landing-page template. I followed all steps in the documentation. But in the end there is no main menu visible. What settings do I need do get a sticky menu with no visible menu items. I just want to see the logo on the top left.

So my concrete questions are:
    – According to step2 in the documentation I have to add a menu item called “landing page”. But to which menu?
    – And which module position does this menu need?

Using the main-menu on acm-header position or position-1 as default doesnt work.

Thank you

TomC Moderator

You already have a menu item called “Landing Page.”

It should be within your Menu Manager – Main Menu . . . where you can add additional items as well.

TomC Moderator

You already have a menu item called “Landing Page.”

It should be within your Menu Manager – Main Menu . . . where you can add additional items as well.

mickmackk Friend

Hi Tom. thanks for your quick respond. My problem is, I do not want to have any menu items as in the landing page example. There should only be a logo in the main menu. What do I need to do for that?

mickmackk Friend

Hi Tom. thanks for your quick respond. My problem is, I do not want to have any menu items as in the landing page example. There should only be a logo in the main menu. What do I need to do for that?

TomC Moderator

Unfortunately, you have to have at least one default menu item.

There IS a way around this, but you would have to have a footer and include the default/home menu item there.

TomC Moderator

Unfortunately, you have to have at least one default menu item.

There IS a way around this, but you would have to have a footer and include the default/home menu item there.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    <blockquote>I am using the landing-page template. I followed all steps in the documentation. But in the end there is no main menu visible. What settings do I need do get a sticky menu with no visible menu items. I just want to see the logo on the top left.</blockquote>

Currently on your site the Menu bar is sticky and working fine . Do u want anything to hide main nav ? If u want to hide the menu items from header u can use display :none ; style in custom.css for mega menu items .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    <blockquote>I am using the landing-page template. I followed all steps in the documentation. But in the end there is no main menu visible. What settings do I need do get a sticky menu with no visible menu items. I just want to see the logo on the top left.</blockquote>

Currently on your site the Menu bar is sticky and working fine . Do u want anything to hide main nav ? If u want to hide the menu items from header u can use display :none ; style in custom.css for mega menu items .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum