Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi All,
    is it possible to put the Language switcher in the Header Menue? It works fine with JA Sugite but i cant manage it with JA Uber. Would be great if someone can help me.

Thanks.

1. multilang
    annesinger Friend

I have just installed ja_decor. Have enabled the language plugin and module. Button appears in the top menu, however it does not show the languages or a selection menu. I have installed a selection of languages.

Any help would be most appreciated.

cweh Friend

Hi annesinger,
    its not that simple to install a multilangpage by hand – you had to do a lot of things and most of the time you missed one thing and it didnt work. Easiest way is to install Uber with multilang – you can choose this at the end of the installation.

greetings

Adam M Moderator

Hi @annesinger,

1. For more detail about how to create multilingual website, you can take a look here.

2. We do provide a free component named JA Multilingual Component to help you easily create multilingual site and you can see its documentation here.

Hi @cweh,

You can place the Language Switcher module in position “right-menu” or “languageswitcherload

Adam M Moderator

Hi @annesinger,

1. For more detail about how to create multilingual website, you can take a look here.

2. We do provide a free component named JA Multilingual Component to help you easily create multilingual site and you can see its documentation here.

Hi @cweh,

You can place the Language Switcher module in position “right-menu” or “languageswitcherload

annesinger Friend

HI @adam M

Thanks for the response.

I have followed all the instructions, installed additional languages, published them, added flag icons and language tags.
    I have published the the Language Switcher module in position “languageswitcherload”.

I can see the position on the site, but it does not show language flags. it is clickable but with no effect other than CSS colour change.

Can you advise.

Also maybe I am confused between the difference between this multilingual site and the idea behind installing a translator and publishing the selector to the same module position. Any information would be most appreciated.

annesinger Friend

HI @adam M

Thanks for the response.

I have followed all the instructions, installed additional languages, published them, added flag icons and language tags.
    I have published the the Language Switcher module in position “languageswitcherload”.

I can see the position on the site, but it does not show language flags. it is clickable but with no effect other than CSS colour change.

Can you advise.

Also maybe I am confused between the difference between this multilingual site and the idea behind installing a translator and publishing the selector to the same module position. Any information would be most appreciated.

cweh Friend

<em>@Adam M 469375 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @cweh,

You can place the Language Switcher module in position “right-menu” or “languageswitcherload“</blockquote>

works fine – thanks bro 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @annesinger,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look first ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  annesinger 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum