Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having trouble with our corporate website which has started sometime within the last week or so.

If you view our website http://www.thinkfsi.com in FireFox or Safari, it looks fine. If you view it in Internet Explorer (I’m using 7), the font size is huge, like 24pt and the content is shifted to the left.

Nobody has made changes to the site recently.

This is probably a stylesheet issue, so can somebody point me to where I should start looking?

Thanks!
    Jaime

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@thinkfsi 104902 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I am having trouble with our corporate website which has started sometime within the last week or so.

If you view our website http://www.thinkfsi.com in FireFox or Safari, it looks fine. If you view it in Internet Explorer (I’m using 7), the font size is huge, like 24pt and the content is shifted to the left.

Nobody has made changes to the site recently.

This is probably a stylesheet issue, so can somebody point me to where I should start looking?

Thanks!
    Jaime</blockquote>
    Hi thinkfsi,

Please try to change classes as follows:
    Open templates/ja_mageia_template_j15/css/template_css.css, at about line 151, find following code:

td, div {
    font-size:100%;
    }

and change to:

td, div {
    font-size:11px;
    }

At about line 584:

.componentheading {
    border-bottom:1px solid #D0D9DF;
    font-size:170%;
    margin-bottom:20px;
    padding:0 0 10px;
    }

and change to:

.componentheading {
    font-size:14px;
    margin-bottom:20px;
    padding:0 0 10px;
    }

At about line 595:

.contentheading {
    font-size:170%;
    padding-bottom:10px;
    text-transform:capitalize;
    }

and change to:

.contentheading {
    font-size:14px;
    padding-bottom:10px;
    text-transform:capitalize;
    }

Hope it helps.

thinkfsi Friend

Thanks, that fixed the font size issue. But the content is still shifting to the left of where it should be.

Again, only happening in IE.

Also, why does my second article on the front page only display in half of the screen? It should be the entire width like the one above it.

Please see screenshot.

1. ie_problem_mageia
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thinkfsi 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum