Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How do I change the module color as in the quick start example? The example shows a dark gray box, light gray box and outline box in the right column.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi dynamicw

With modules, we are using suffix class.

Please kindly check again.

dynamicw Friend

I figured out I needed the suffix for make it work. Unfortunately, many of your templates do not specify what the suffix value should be for the different modules. When I tried the suffix values for Larix, all values except for none would generate an empty space and no background image or color.

Again, could I have a list of the appropriate suffixes for each and every template, but especially Larix?

dynamicw Friend

Why I continue to pay for lousy support?

Sure would be nice to get some professional response and support, especially since I pay for it!

dynamicw Friend

I figured it out!

The suffixes for Ja Larix must contain a hyphen before the name.

suffix = -grey or -darkgrey

This is the kind of information that needs more detailing in the setup guides.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi dynamicw

I am sorry for my missing but your question is common, i think with my explain, you can solve your issue.

I am glad that all the issues have got fixed by now. I have marked your thread with Solved status. If you need further help, simply create a new thread so that our team could have a close look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum