Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!

When I want to use the Template Mega Menu Manager I get this error:

Fatal error: Class ‘MagzHelper’ not found in /home/deb10628n3/domains/zieuwent.info/public_html/test/templates/ja_magz/html/com_content/featured/default_item.php on line 15

I tried to change the rights of the default_item.php to 755, but this did not had any success.

Thanks for your help and regards!

hans.

Nazario A Friend

Hi Hans,

I have checked your site and see that your site is working fine. Did you sort it out?

If the problem still persists, please send me the screenshot highlighting this error and (if possible) PM the FTP account so that I can debug further.

1. magz-1
    kanmaber Friend

Hello Hans
    I Have now the same trouble.
    Please, how did you resolve the Fatal error: Class ‘MagzHelper’ not found in /home/deb10628n3/domains/zieuwent.info/public_html/test/templates/ja_magz/html/com_content/featured/default_item.php on line 15

Thanks for your help and regards
    kanmaber

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kanmaber 430781 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Hans
    I Have now the same trouble.
    Please, how did you resolve the Fatal error: Class ‘MagzHelper’ not found in /home/deb10628n3/domains/zieuwent.info/public_html/test/templates/ja_magz/html/com_content/featured/default_item.php on line 15
    </blockquote> @kanmaber
    Please PM me the admin credentials of your site so that i can take a look in your problem. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum