Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In addition to the last question,
    It is possible to get the same structure of latest news with the non featured news ??
    I already use the top module to show featured news, here i would like to show all news

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@amoreno 420295 wrote:</em><blockquote>In addition to the last question,
    It is possible to get the same structure of latest news with the non featured news ??
    I already use the top module to show featured news, here i would like to show all news</blockquote>

Hi @amoreno
    I requested you to don`t post the same question in two threads or related questions.
    The featured layout and blog layout the different in structure.
    If you want to use infinite button you can use Blog layouts.

Hope it helps

amoreno Friend

Hi,

It is not the same question.
    I explain my question better:

On my front page i use a module to show last 4 featured items from some categories! thats fine!
    After that i would like to use somthing similar to latest of your demo front page, but this is done by using featured items from some selected categories, and i would like to apply exactly the same but to all items of some selected categories.

I can’t use blog view, because i want not all categories but yes some of them, and just in the way you show this latest. I have been trying to modify the html/content/latest but i did not find the way.

anyone can help me?
    tahnks in advance

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello amoreno
    I am afraid that will need heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope. Sorry for not being of much help under this case.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum