Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Once again an “Out of the Box” template with very little customization. I saw no sense in modifying something that was artwork to begin with. I used the (JA Sanidine II – Light Version).

I wanted to feature this site and to also let everyone know how much I enjoyed using the template. The site is small so I did not include a lot of the bells and whistles that Sanidine offered. I cannot comment on using the extra mods, but I can comment on what I did utilize. So far, this has been the easiest template I’ve used with JA. It was awesome. Thank you for an excellent template JA staff. :-*

I only found one error and it was with IE. (The white background content was overflowing on two modules). I located this post (Click here) and thanks to nguoiabcd the problem was easily rectified.

You can view the site here. Let me know if you see any errors.

This site has been nominated for the December Site of the Month. If you like it, you can Vote here. Thank You!

Jessica

mfcphil Friend

Well you have gone and done it again….Bravo!!!

I love the header….though I was tempted to say Oh Deer!! 😮

Well done…that will be two entries in the SOTM comp this month

clampert Friend

Awesome job, Jessica!

jwellman Friend

Thank you Christine!

annaleen Friend

Hi Christine I like the striking header! Please check your mouse-over on picturesin ‘shoot photo’s’, something seems missing maybe my mistake. 😉

jwellman Friend

Hi,
    I’ve checked the photo gallery in Explorer 7, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox and forgot to log onto my old computer and check it in IE6. :(( What a freaking mess! I take it you are using IE6? My logo at the top doesn’t even show for me, not to mention all the tables are whacked on the home page.

I believe what you are seeing in the gallery is the title of all the images. I have it checked to “Not show the titles.” Obviously it doesn’t work in IE6. Is that the browser you are using?

Thanks in Advance

jwellman Friend

I fixed most of the areas on the front page. Because I was using a table for the scores on the home page, it was overflowing in IE6. I’ve still have overflow in two other areas. Hainn had given instructions to fix the overflow issues in Explorer but I guess it doesn’t work in IE6. I’ll post about it under that topic.

Thanks for the head’s up! I always forget to test in IE 6. I’ve got to remember that there are a few people left who are still using it! *Sigh*

annaleen Friend

Christine I’m using latest firefox, checked again seems fine now, no discription or black line shows, would never call it a mess was not that bad, just a detail out of place. Enjoy! 😀

jimmer Friend

Amazing how everyone has such a creative mind…So many different sites done with this template…I am working on two myself.

Amazing site….Two thumbs up.;)

jwellman Friend

Thanks Jimmer! 😉

cjmicro Friend

Nice site! Good job.
    Cheryl

sunrise Friend

I have jsut decided to use the same template on a new site. This looks great and helps confirm the decision I made. The header is really great.

jwellman Friend

Thanks everyone. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jwellman 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum