Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello guys,
    First of all I’m sorry for my bad english I’m not nature.
    I Created 2 sidebars with menu assignment Show everywhere, left and Right. In addition to these two columns are created 2 next one, out of container, but this problem is not related to them. Anyway, after that changes I changed layout as well, especially block mainbody.php on the line:

“two_sidebars”: {
    “default” : [ “‘ . ($allowsidebar ? ‘span8 offset2’ : ‘span10’) . ‘” , “span2 offset-10” , “span2” ],
    “wide” : [],
    “xtablet” : [],
    “tablet” : [ “span12” , “span6 spanfirst” , “span6”

i get two a little wide collums, that’s all right, so frontpage is looking good, but inside of article I can’t see anything. See attachment. I’m absolutely sure that modules are assigned to show everywhere.
    It depends on article type as well, video and gallery show nothing, but common article show broken view.
    Unfortunately, I’m not online yet, just on my localhost. Version of Joomla is 3.3.3.

Can you help me please anyway?. Thanks.

1. fotogalerry-sidebarsinvisible
    2. fronpage-good
    3. videos-sidebarsinvisible
    4. article-sidebarsbroken
    alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Not seeing your web-site and not having access to at least its Joomla back end makes it virtually impossible to help you.

In general, for best results I’d suggest you install our JA Magz Quick Start and gradually replace its content, i.e. its modules and articles, with your own. This way you can be sure that your are getting stable and professionally looking web-site.

In terms of introducing your own coding into our templates, although this is outside of the scope of our support, we to a certain extend might still provide you some general guidance but for this to happen, firstly, you need to upload your web-site to a remote server for us to be able to efficiently, without any issues to investigate it and, secondly, and most importantly, to enable clear communication with us you need to seek help with your English.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

richardvosicky Friend

Thank for quick answer.

O. K. I’ll try to use google translator, hopefully it will be better.
    I upload the site to server on Tuesday, but I partially solved the problem. It was in the file templates / html / com_content / default_text.php and layout settings.

if the article is set to the the text mode, there are visible two columns, one on the left and one the right side. Exactly by my setting.

However If the article is set to the video or gallery mode, columns are not visible at all. Where is the problem? I quess probably in the files:

Templates / html / com_content / default_gallery.php and Templates / html / com_content / default_video.php.

There is no one in the layout settings, these files do not count with sidebars at all. Is it right?. By the way I started with your JA Magz Quick Start.

Any advice? Online I will be on Tuesday, but it has nothing to do with the administration of the site.

R.

richardvosicky Friend

This issue is solved.

It was in the files: templates / html / com_content / default_gallery.php and Templates / html / com_content / default_video.php like I said, this files are natively in Ja Magz without columns.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  richardvosicky 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum