Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i have done a test site – after i was happy, i did a backup with akeeba backup and restored to live url. Now i have lost the layout i have set in the test site – how is this that its not copied to the new server or what must i do to ensure its copied?

THanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Normally This kind of issues are not happen . I have face this kind of issues .
    You can try this .
    Either take a new backup your site and install it on your live server again .
    Or replace the /tpls folder on live server from your test server .

template./ja_medicare/tpls
    template/ja_medicare/local/tpls

Hope it helps you

bossies Friend

my test server do not have a local directory – why is that or how does it get created?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

If it does not has local directory then no need to worry about it .

just replace the tpls directory in template . If its not working then you need to check your akeeba backup config. and need to take a new backup for new installation.

bossies Friend

ok – went back to my test site, changed something on my layout and saved it. it then created the .ini file in the local dir – copied just that file over the live server and my layout is back – so i will remember that – thanks!

you may mark as solved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bossies 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum