Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi.

After installing the template, I can’t see the layout settings (module positions). I can only see up to the line where you pick the layout. All other settings pages seem alright. Any idea what could be causing that?

David

TomC Moderator

Just enable position in the Admin -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> Options

dmontpe Friend

Thanks, Tom. I enabled it but it’s still not showing. I cleared cache and even tried a different browser but nothing. Could it be a conflict with some extension?

dmontpe Friend

I just realized there is another problem: I save a copy of the layout and the copy appears in the drop-down menu but when I leave the page and come back, the copy is gone.

dmontpe Friend

And the megamenu won’t load. Definitely something is causing major trouble with the template settings. I am trying disabling different extensions in case that could be the problem but nothing so far.

dmontpe Friend

Got it! Well, sort of. I just disabled a whole bunch of extensions and the problems are gone. Now I just need to narrow it down to find the culprit. But glad to inform it’s not an issue caused by the template manager.

Edit: I am still having problems with the cloned layouts but I will open a new thread since this started as a different problem and that is solved

Edit 2: In case you want to take a look at it or it can help somebody else, I found the conflicting extension: Yireo SSL Redirection.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dmontpe 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum