Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I hpoe I am posting in the write area! In Joomla 1.5 we were ablle to set templates with page overwrites. Is that possible with the JAT3 Framework? I thought it might be with page assignments, however we could not set a page assignment with the right-main-left layout. Is this a possibility? Or how and where do we set these options? Thanks!

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a example to illustrate your idea?

abrill Friend

<em>@khoand 250672 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Could you give me a example to illustrate your idea?</blockquote>

Thank you, In Joomla 1.5 we could set certain pages to be a certain layout rather than the default ie. 3-column-classic.

On some of our pages we would like to have the left column and right column be switched so that the left column actually was the width that the default right column is.

Hope this example helps to explain?

khoand Friend

You login backend > Extensions > Template management > ja_purity > profiles. New profile with its name is new_profile. At new_profile, you set Desktop Layout is right-main-left.
    You look left page. At Page assignments section, you click yellow textbox (Click to Add), you choose pages use right-main-left layou. Next textbox, you choose new_profile

chavan Friend

Hi abrill

You can read the T3 wiki for more details. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum