Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m building a JA Wall site from scratch, using the template, not the quickstart.

I installed Social Feed, Pager, and Lazyload, in that order. I installed Lazyload with the default settings, Enabled, Public, Min width 100, etc.

I created menus for each feed, Category Blog, much like the demo. I set each menu up with 5 Intro Articles, under Blog Layout Options, which seems to be necessary to get LazyLoad working.

Lazyload is not working. I get 5 or 6 items but it won’t load more. The message about loading more articles doesn’t show.

What’s the problem?

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello jkriordan,

that is maybe not an issue of JA Lazyload plugin, on menu setting page, you will see the ‘blog and layout’ section, there are some settings related to number of article will display on page, please enter 20 (or more) into ‘Intro Articles’ fields and try again.
    If it is still no luck, please give us an url to error page for further checking

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum