Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Having problems with this template, in some sections the template is broken and the left column goes down, here is one example:

http://www.ezenzia.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=listcats&cat_id=46&Itemid=0

Need some advice here.

Arnold

Menalto Friend

Please make a list over all links this problem is on, and which components you use on thoose link

Arnold Wender Friend

<em>@Menalto 83835 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please make a list over all links this problem is on, and which components you use on thoose link</blockquote>
    Hello,

It only happens with Mostets Tree Component, on any other template is working normal.

Cheers

Arnold

Arnold Wender Friend

I need some help with this template a.s.a.p. as this is an issue of this template

Arnold Wender Friend

How do i get support for this template?

tcastillo Friend

i have again the same problem : http://www.notaroja.info

Arnold Wender Friend

Are you going to provide us support or we need to pay for custom work to fix this issue in your own template? >:(

Arnold Wender Friend

Wow 5 days waiting for support for your own template…

Fortune 500 on the worst service ever. :laugh:

reachthesky Friend

FF, and IE7 shows no errors. Havent tested this in chrome or Safari.

My best guess is that you are using IE6. I’ve seen this happening a lot in joomla templates in IE6, which btw i THINK is no longer supported by microsoft? 🙁

Now of course, this can happen most probably do a code that is not compatible with the browser and might be breaking up the layout.

Arnold Wender Friend

<em>@reachthesky 85452 wrote:</em><blockquote>FF, and IE7 shows no errors. Havent tested this in chrome or Safari.

My best guess is that you are using IE6. I’ve seen this happening a lot in joomla templates in IE6, which btw i THINK is no longer supported by microsoft? 🙁

Now of course, this can happen most probably do a code that is not compatible with the browser and might be breaking up the layout.</blockquote>

Hello, after 1 week of waiting for any sign of support from Joomlart i decided to look for a solution myself, the solution here was to disable the description for the listings in the category view, the error is now gone…

The only conclusion on this matter is that i will not renew my membership here at Joomlart or recommend any templates from this club template since the lack of support is evident here.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arnold Wender 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum