Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I would like to enlarge the item info that appears once clicking on the photo wall. I don’t beleive that my customers would know to scroll and would like to enlarge the length of this so I can possibly eliminate or lessen the amount of scrolling in the embeded scroll bar below the “X” out.

Please see my screen grab of http://www.toucandesign.net/itemlist/category/4-branding-logo-design and see the dims I drew in which I would like to make longer.

I am sure this addressed in CSS and can’t seem to locate it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. window-size
    toucandesign Friend
    toucandesign Friend

Is there anyone on the forum that give us direction on this? It would be a helpful addition to the forum 😎

HeR0 Friend

Hi Toucandesign,

Pls try to set value for Average Item Base Width http://prntscr.com/lg5yq

Regards

toucandesign Friend

Thanks for your response Hero.

Although those directions will be useful in changing the thumbnail sizes, I may experiment with that, its not what I am trying to do.

There is a screen grab above which shows the area I am trying to expand, not the thumbs themselves.

I cant seem to upload my screen grabs at this point for some reason.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi toucandesign,

If you want to extend the height of the popup, here you can do it with css. Please backup your file first

Open file /templates/ja_lens/css/layout.css and focus on line 88, change the height to your desire value

body.popupview .masonry .item-popup-view {
    height: 960px; /* change both */
    }

Open file /templates/ja_lens/css/template.css and focus on line 88, the height value here should be as the same as above
    #popup-content {
    margin: 0 auto;
    position: relative;
    height: 960px; /* change both */
    overflow: hidden;
    }

This is the css fix which can not be auto extend the height according to your popup content.
    For a dynamic solution, you should consider using some javascript and it is more difficult.
    I have make a sample for you. Just back up your template and overwrite the js file here.
    to templatesja_lensjswall.js

Please note: if you are using Javascript version, you do not have to change the css file.

Hope it helps
    Regards

1. wall.zip
    toucandesign Friend

Thanks for your reply Wall Crasher. I don’t get notified when subscribed to threads for some reason. I will try this shortly. Thanks for your help 🙂

toucandesign Friend

Thanks so much Wall Crasher! The .js file worked perfectly and is so much better for my needs.

Invaluable help! :laugh:

Wall Crasher Developer

:laugh: You are welcome.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum