Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just installed a clean version of the Quickstart Ja_lens and when I try to view the site I get error 404 page.

What a surprise! An idea?

Thanks.

oyvindss Friend

On a previous server, I got the 404 page after I tried deleting the “installation”-folder through the Joomla setup which gave me an error (probably from lacking sufficient privileges). The workaround was to not push the “Remove/delete installation folder” in the Joomla setup and just manually delete it via FTP instead. After that, refresh the page.

I don’t know if this can help you. Maybe it’s not the same exact thing that happens for you, but I guess it could stem from the same problem.

pictogramme Friend

Thank you for the help but after a complete reinstall and manually deleting the folder “install” it still does not work.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi pictogramme

You can re-check Home menu, something is wrong with it.
    You can PM me ftp & admin account of your site, i shall help you check it out.

Thanks,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum