Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear friends,

Let me introduce Mr. Amandeep Singh (aman204) as our new forum moderator, he is already a common figure in our forums and most of you must have interacted with him. He is gentle, professional and helpful, Lets know more about him :

1. Hi, can you introduce us a little about you? Where do you live and do you like your place?

<blockquote>Hi, I am amandeep singh still going through the curve edges of life i.e.becoming more successful in life πŸ™‚

I live in industrial city of India, Rudrapur, which once came to be known as the most popular place due to so much of population influx from all over India. </blockquote>2. How and when did you meet Joomla and JoomlArt?

<blockquote>I came to know about Joomla when I started building static websites but something really struck my mind as to how we could power the site with extensive features like cms, ajax featured e.t.c so much without much of labour and concentrate mainly on design construction. Thus, the journey began with google search which somehow, got me to joomla.org and then, no looking back πŸ™‚

Joomlart was known to me during my early stages of digging through joomla. Came to know about the template club again, through google search by searching “commercial joomla templates” and voila! the specific link for JA appeared infront of me. Also, Knew about it through bestofjoomla.com as i keep glancing through best featured joomla designs in there</blockquote>3. Have you used other CMS? Why you choose Joomla? What do you like best in Joomla?

<blockquote>Yes, I have used WP and bit of drupal also but still, I really love working on Joomla platform as it carries lot of features which I look forward to like easy template customizations if you have the knowledge whereas in wordpress, there are lot of files to be tinkered if you wish to go to next level of customizations. Secondly, WP is mainly blogging platform and I don’t find myself to be blogger πŸ™‚ My main area of interest lies around template customizations e.t.c

In Joomla, I like the most is its user-friendly interface. You can easily create menu items, articles and play around with several templates to check in which one suits the best for you. I also like the contributions made by several users to support it which can be in terms of extension development, providing forum help, tips and advices.</blockquote>4. There are a lot of Joomla template providers out there, why is JoomlArt your decision?

<blockquote>Extensive community and vast range of templates styles to be seen. Also, the template club now offers templates for other platforms which adds to the integrity for the club :)</blockquote>5. And what template do you think it’s best in JA portfolio up to now?
    <blockquote>
    JA Event as I feel that it has the rich web 2.0 look which is very much trending these days</blockquote>6. If you were the Leader of JA team, what is the first you thing you want to change in the templates, extensions?

<blockquote>Sorry but I would want to give a more comprehensive and brief answer for this if I was involved into dev. work πŸ™‚ For now, I feel that first and foremost thing would be to give a solid push to quality assurance which depicts solid foundation and ensures that templates are bug-free and would really make customers happy. </blockquote>7. What kind of the design you wanna to see in the coming time?

<blockquote>Some design with shadow, highlighted bold titles and ribbon effect as this is what is in these days πŸ™‚ I feel that JA cloris does the job for highlighted bold titles
    </blockquote>8. Why do you want to be JA forum’s moderator?

<blockquote>I have been doing forum moderation since long time now so I feel that with my skill and experience in this field, I would be able to bring top-notch support for community members. Mainly, The company can’t be much successful if the customers aren’t happy and the after sales support serves as solid driving force for the company growth and customer satisfaction. In the era of template clubs, forum moderation is quite necessary to keep customers happy. Now, if the customers are happy, they would surely tend to praise to others about the company hence, bringing others to the company league. </blockquote>9. How do you plan to balance your full time work and supporting at JA forum as a moderator?

<blockquote>I am always left with free time in the evenings and thats the time you will see me online here. </blockquote>10 Are you keen on any type of soft drinks while you are at keyboard? Beer? πŸ˜›

<blockquote>Ah, not really πŸ™‚ as I don’t have hard drinks but yes, coke or juice would do ;)</blockquote>11. What do you do at your free time? Any special hobbies?

<blockquote>I usually go on long drives to some interesting place or at home, play games on mobile or psp. Special hobby is again web designing and trying to create some innovative designs :)</blockquote>12. What is your current employment status (what do you do)?

<blockquote>Managing I.T company and I sometimes look after my dad’s work </blockquote>13. What would you name as the achievement you are most proud of in your life to date?
    <blockquote>
    I would say that my main achievement would be getting into web platform as many people had always quoted it to be “software engineer’s choice” or to say the least, a person with science background should take up this. I have come from commerce background and didn’t know a merry thing about inner working about sites. My driving force and interest took me towards it and then, obviously, Joomla πŸ™‚ Yes, I feel really proud for this achievement for which I have done late night struggles also learning it with google as my guide πŸ˜‰ and also, no computer education taken to say the least</blockquote>14. And finally, how about your marital status? Are you on date? Do you mind telling something about her?

<blockquote>I got married recently so no scope for dates, pls πŸ™‚ Please check in my Facebook profile to know more</blockquote>
    Warm regards and welcome to JoomlArt family. I am sure JA Community will appreciate your support and time here.

Hung Dinh

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Welcome to the team Aman… πŸ™‚

Regards

Arvind

Phill Moderator

Hello. Mind you it does feel like you are part of the furniture already you’ve fitted in that well.

TomC Moderator

WHAT ?? … Aman has only helped like 10,000 people so far …. isn’t the minimum 25,000 ???

hehehe – just kidding …. CONGRATS AMAN !!! – Well deserved and VERY WELCOMED !!!

A true asset to the JA Team !!!

πŸ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum