Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Just launched a new website http://www.LibraryNext.com

LibraryNext.com is a type of social networking, specially targeted towards – libraries, library networks, librarians, library suppliers and all those associated with a library. A user can register for free and interact with others, connect with others on the website and discuss on various topics.

This site has been built using:
    Template – JA_Raite
    CB 1.2.1 – with ProfileBook, ProfileGallery…etc.
    Kunena
    SOBI2
    EventList
    sh404SEF
    Joomla Gallery
    uddeIM

….and other components…

Please post your feedback.

TomC Moderator

I really like your logo … simple, yet memorable. You could really brand your product well with that logo.

If I may ask, what component and/or add-on are you using for your “Books” pages.
    I know it’s an Amazon.com add-on, but which one?

prakash Friend

hi..

thanks for your feedback

for the books link – i have simply created a link and copied the amazon associate code into it…

that way it should work

sunrise Friend

Nice looking site and a great idea. I hope you get a lot of peole to your network there to join. the logo is nice. You should but it in the favicon as well.

prakash Friend

hi..
    thanks for your feedback and the best wishes.

i just added the favicon.

nefar Friend

Loaded alright — pleasing on the eye but seems like a lot of white space wasted on the login block.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum