Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

If I purchase a 6-month club membership, download and then use one of the JA templates on my website, and then the membership expires, what happens to my working website? Does it stop functioning after the 6 months? Or, is it that I can simply not download any new templates or fixes after that point?

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tjmarkowitz 53277 wrote:</em><blockquote>If I purchase a 6-month club membership, download and then use one of the JA templates on my website, and then the membership expires, what happens to my working website? Does it stop functioning after the 6 months? Or, is it that I can simply not download any new templates or fixes after that point?

Thanks.</blockquote>
    It’s that you simply cannot download any new templates, fixes or access the support forums any longer.
    The template(s) you downloaded during your licensed period is yours to use accordingly.

tjmarkowitz Friend

Thanks, Tom. I also saw this was so in the site’s FAQ after I sent out the original query.

–ted

TomC Moderator

<em>@tjmarkowitz 53295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, Tom. I also saw this was so in the site’s FAQ after I sent out the original query.

–ted</blockquote>
    Never hurts to ask.
    😎

Hung Dinh Friend

Thanks Tom for making it clear.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum