Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to use both styles on my site, dark and light, and it will switch when user access to specific menu items. I made a copy of the Style in the template manager and called it with new name. Copy is ok. When I assign this Stlye to specific menu item, the grid view only show me the count of articles in my category, but not showing the articles (dont fetch them)(image 1)

My category view is configured in the same way the template example comes with quickstart, and in the dark style it works fine.

Another issue I have, is that if I make a new copy of the template to use it in dark mode too, but to modify the css to replace de pink color with a yellow or green once in every link, head, button, etc., when I assign it to a specific menu item and go to try it on my site, some script fails so never fetch the data, and firefox send me error message:

How can I do to use two or three copies of the template bur with different color instead of pink?

Can anybody help me?

1. Imagen-2
    2. Imagen-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi dircomcem,

How did you config that menu item? Which type it is?

dircomcem Friend

hi. it is a grid view. Using JA Lens view. But even if I assign the copy in light style as the default theme, none page in grid view is showing the item, it only indicate hoy manu items are in that category.

Saguaros Moderator

You can pm me a URL to your site and admin account, I will check this for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum