Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi. I would like to add You may also like: in Templates JA Playmag . as in Templates JA MAG

How can I do that?
    thank.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its pretty heavy custom work with php, css and js, You can find the files of the templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentarticle
    default_related_item.php and default_related.php And its called on article page by below code in templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentarticle default.php

<!-- Related -->
    <?php if ($tplparams->get('tpl_media_related', 1) && !$input->get('magzpopup', 0)): ?>
    <?php echo $this->loadTemplate('related'); ?>
    <?php endif ?>
    <!-- //Related -->

css and js is call from /js and /css/template.css folder in JA mahz template

You can customized it with help of a developer to add it in JA Playmag.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its pretty heavy custom work with php, css and js, You can find the files of the templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentarticle
    default_related_item.php and default_related.php And its called on article page by below code in templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentarticle default.php

<!-- Related -->
    <?php if ($tplparams->get('tpl_media_related', 1) && !$input->get('magzpopup', 0)): ?>
    <?php echo $this->loadTemplate('related'); ?>
    <?php endif ?>
    <!-- //Related -->

css and js is call from /js and /css/template.css folder in JA mahz template

You can customized it with help of a developer to add it in JA Playmag.

2capjob Friend

OK. it is clear that this is not possible. but on the main page here it works.

2capjob Friend

OK. it is clear that this is not possible. but on the main page here it works.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@2capjob 488555 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK. it is clear that this is not possible. but on the main page here it works.</blockquote>
    Hi I did not said its not possible 🙂
    On homeage its only for the layout its not for single article like JA Magz .
    Its something that take pretty heavy custom work . That is out of JA Support scope , You can Hire a developer for such custom work.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@2capjob 488555 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK. it is clear that this is not possible. but on the main page here it works.</blockquote>
    Hi I did not said its not possible 🙂
    On homeage its only for the layout its not for single article like JA Magz .
    Its something that take pretty heavy custom work . That is out of JA Support scope , You can Hire a developer for such custom work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum