Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello all,
    I have just installed JA Methys template using the last quickstart package, everything was ok, but i have 2 questions :

1) How to have the facebook like button in article as it appears in the template demo ? (It looks as if the module or the plug in is not in the quickstart package).

2) How to have the comments zone in articles as it appears in the template demo ? (It looks as if the module or the plug in is not in the quickstart package).

:((

christool Friend

Well, i found for the #1 :
    I had to activate it for my new categories in Plug in management > System – JA Social

I am still looking for the 2d point 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@christool 251890 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    2) How to have the comments zone in articles as it appears in the template demo ? (It looks as if the module or the plug in is not in the quickstart package).

:((</blockquote>
    I believe what you are referring to is the integration of the JA-Comment Component—> http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/extensions/ja-comment-component

It is demonstrated within the template demo, but it is not included with the template download itself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum