Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Which template would be best to get a look like wholefoods.com? Is there an easy way to remove all of the references to the background graphics at once, or just search through the CSS and pick out all the background: ? I want the navigation and menu and tools of the newer templates, but with a simple white background.

Thanks,
    Ken

TomC Moderator

There is virtually nothing you can’t accomplish with these templates. In fact, I have taken elements of different templates and created hybrids to suit my needs.

Basically, you can accomplish your white background exactly as you guessed – by going through the respective CSS files for the various elements and removing what you don’t want.

As for creating certain elements that you don’t find so readily in pre-made templates, there is a fantastic module HERE[/url] that allows you do insert virtually any code you want (HTML, PHP, Javascript, etc.) to create a custom element for your site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum