Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

when we are inside the news / article, the main image of the news is allowed a link to … nothing. I request if possible:
    1- or, the link allows to open the image in a floating way, to see it complete.
    2- or, there is no link in the full article view, because it causes confusion.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Currently, it links to article itself. If you want to remove it, you can replace this file:

root/templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/image/image.php

by the attached file (Remember to backup old file first).

Regards

1. image.php_.zip
    delinea Friend

Ok, thank you very much, I did, but it is not correct to completely remove the link, since in the blog type presentation of the category, the link disappears, and the link is necessary

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share URL of that blog page?

delinea Friend

Dear, at this point I re-placed as it was originally, what I say is: when I did the code modification, in fact the article disappears the ling on the main image, but this way, in the blog presentation of various news, also disappears, and there if necessary the link.
    (Excuse my poor English)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try this way:

• Download attached file and copy the php file inside ‘fulltext_image.php’ to this directory: root/templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/
    • Open the file:

root/templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/item/default.php

Approx line 62, change this:

<section class="article-intro-media">
    <?php echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.image.intro', $displayData); ?>

To:

<section class="article-intro-media">
    <?php echo JLayoutHelper::render('joomla.content.fulltext_image', $displayData); ?>

Regards

delinea Friend

Very good option, interesting, I’m going to take it and try to see what acceptance has, I like it a lot … pity that you lose the intro text above the full image. Thank you very much

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  delinea 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum