Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all, basically I want to link my slideshow full images off to a URL. So basically I do not want to use the description option and readmore option on my slideshow images and instead just have the entire image clickable. All my images are being read from the images source folder and NOT articles. I am using the following code to get the images but the links are not working? Any ideas?

My website is here if you need to see it in action: http://www.jamjodesign.com/sandpit/rubicon/

Any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance

John Wesley Brett Moderator

The links are programmed to jump off the “Read More” (which you can change to say something else) button.
    Without that turned on, you will need a custom rewrite of the module itself.

Instead, you could simply use a simple slideshow without all of SS2’s capabilities to do what you want.
    That would be much easier than trying to dumbdown SS2.

Have fun!
    John.

jamjodesign Friend

ok I was hoping there was an easy way – it seems weird because its such a powerful slideshow and is good that it does not have this simplified option to be honest. I will search for some other slideshow to use.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jamjodesign 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum