Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, everybody.

In my links I under link name I have gray line which gose to right to much.
    Where it is came from, and how to cancel it?

Thank you.

1. links-problem
    Menalto Friend

Whats your site url?

alala108 Friend

www,chakravidya.com but it is now open yet. You can see the picture atached.

jwellman Friend

<em>@alala108 66499 wrote:</em><blockquote>www,chakravidya.com but it is now open yet. You can see the picture atached.</blockquote>
    With that site address the only thing I’m getting is a log in screen. I’m almost positive it is the same graphic that is in my journal. I had to resize it in order for it to work…(if it’s the one I’m thinking of h3-bg.gif). A site address would help!

alala108 Friend
    Menalto Friend

If you open the template_css.css file on line 1529 and delete what i marked in red:

.description {
    background:#999999;
    bottom:0;
    padding:4px 0;
    position:absolute;
    text-indent:8px;
    width:100%;
    }

Will that take care of your problem?

alala108 Friend

Thank you very much.
    Can you tell me please, how to change font size in my sukerfish menu, I have to make it bigger.
    And how to cancel

“Designed by JoomlArt.com
    Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.”?

http://www.chakravidya.com

than you:)

jwellman Friend

Thanks Menalto! I added a links section to my site today and had the exact same problem. I came back here to find your solution and was able to correct the problem quickly!

<blockquote>Can you tell me please, how to change font size in my sukerfish menu, I have to make it bigger.[/quote]
    The path to reach your menu is: templates/japariiti/ja_menus/ Maybe the font size is located there.
    <blockquote>How to cancel “Designed by JoomlArt.com
    Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.”?</blockquote>
    The information you are looking for is in japariiti’s index.php

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jwellman 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum