Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi Everybody;
    I want to list style side menu.
    My side menu is drop down
    How can I make a list style side menu? like the menu you can see on screenshot
    tx in advance.
    nilgunce

TomC Moderator

You didn’t attach a screenshot

nilgunce Friend

Sorry;
    Here is the link.

TomC Moderator

<em>@nilgunce 456949 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry;
    Here is the link.</blockquote>

Still nothing attached or linked :((

nilgunce Friend
    Eragon H Friend

I can see your menu here >>

Can you let me know how you want to achieve? I didnt find any screenshot in your post

1. Screenshot_1
    nilgunce Friend

This not my site.
    This is the sample menu I want to make a side menu like this for my site. When I compose a menu with child menu items then it becomes a style of drop down menu. It is nor usefull for product listing (productts within nested categories). I want to menu like you see on your screenshot.

For now I use category listing on side menu but it does not the same. here is it;
    https://yadi.sk/i/dnoKIu0rdJHkh

regards

nilgunce

Eragon H Friend

1. I can see you customize the template a lot. Are you trying to clone your site to be the same as http://www.aak.com/en ?

2. Can you give me the direct link to that page, I can have a look

nilgunce Friend

I only want to make a custom site for a local firm of a global corporation; my reference is a mockup(prsented by a local firm) and I am limited the corporate identity and design guide of the global firm. Colors, font-sizes, font families etc. are predefined in their design guide.

I asked you this by a ticket before starting to making the site as you can see on screenshot;
    https://yadi.sk/i/HtClavRndJWsR

However for now; I just want to know is it possible to compose a liat style menu in order to drop down menu for menus including sub menu items. Just a simple question. (My English is poor and sometimes it is hard for me to express my problems)

If it is not possible. Forget it.

Eragon H Friend

1. I remembered it. I wish that I could have more information about your site that you are going to build. So, I could give more specific suggestion about the template selection for customization works.

2. You need to customize to have it in your site. As you customize a lot in your site so I need to try directly. I’m afraid of this customization may affect other menu in your site.

nilgunce Friend

<em>@Eragon H 457303 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. I remembered it. I wish that I could have more information about your site that you are going to build. So, I could give more specific suggestion about the template selection for customization works.

2. You need to customize to have it in your site. As you customize a lot in your site so I need to try directly. I’m afraid of this customization may affect other menu in your site.</blockquote>

I see. It would usefull if there is a list style option for the menu moduls. My be I can find an coomercial extension for this purpose.

My site is a corporate site. A local firm of a multinational company. There ara alor of products in difefrent categories. My goal is to easy product navigation for audience.

Eragon H Friend

<em>@nilgunce 457458 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see. It would usefull if there is a list style option for the menu moduls. My be I can find an coomercial extension for this purpose.

My site is a corporate site. A local firm of a multinational company. There ara alor of products in difefrent categories. My goal is to easy product navigation for audience.</blockquote>

You can create a menu with categories of products, then assign to the product pages.

You can try, then give me the direct link, I will try to help customizing that menu to meet your need.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum