Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I can not see my custom Joomla modules anywhere.(articles category modules, custom HTML modules, etc)
    I How can I find and modify them?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@nilgunce 434381 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I can not see my custom Joomla modules anywhere.(articles category modules, custom HTML modules, etc)
    I How can I find and modify them?</blockquote>
    You can find the modules in your Joomla site admin panel .
    Go to extensions>Module Manager you can find the list of the module here .
    See this

Hope it Helps

1. Serdar-Güne-Kuaför-Administration-Module-Manager-Modules
    alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Could you please be more specific: exactly what modules don’t display on your site ?

Regards,

Alex

nilgunce Friend

ty for your kind corporation. Attached is my module manager back-end screen shot. I can not access some of my modules. For example “Serdar Güneş Hakkında” as you can see on the second screen shot.
    It is very interesting me that I sometimes can access all modules and sometimes can not.

1. module-list
    2. second
    alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Actually, the “Serdar Güneş Hakkında” is not a module name, – it’s a heading of the article residing inside Custom HTML module named “HAKKIMDA”:

I’ve just played with turning it off and on and every time I turned if off, it duly disappeared from your front page. Accordingly, every time I turned it on, it right away appeared on the front page. So, I didn’t find any abnormalities with this module.

Regards,

Alex

1. hakkimda_module_ok
    2. heading
    3. hakkinda_on_front_page_features-1_position
    nilgunce Friend

thank you solved. but belive me or not sometimes it disappeared.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nilgunce 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum