Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

@tomc: After making changes, you have to clear cache in Site -> Clear Cache from backend
    @rabarrig: I’m glad to help

Ninja Lead Moderator

@tomc: After making changes, you have to clear cache in Site -> Clear Cache from backend
    @rabarrig: I’m glad to help

TomC Moderator

<em>@Ninja Lead 494853 wrote:</em><blockquote>@TomC : After making changes, you have to clear cache in Site -> Clear Cache from backend
    </blockquote>

I did that …. twice :((

TomC Moderator

<em>@Ninja Lead 494853 wrote:</em><blockquote>@TomC : After making changes, you have to clear cache in Site -> Clear Cache from backend
    </blockquote>

I did that …. twice :((

rabarrig Friend

Thanks for the help guys..

Only thing weird now is that when I look at the code through the browsers code editor, it doesn’t show me the corresponding css file as before. It now shows a “index.php:29” line and such. Please take a look at the image.

Thanks!!

rabarrig Friend

Thanks for the help guys..

Only thing weird now is that when I look at the code through the browsers code editor, it doesn’t show me the corresponding css file as before. It now shows a “index.php:29” line and such. Please take a look at the image.

Thanks!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@rabarrig: Because Optimize CSS in JA_Zite – Default is setting with Join & Minify & Compress

and I changed it to No on your site, you can check it again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@rabarrig: Because Optimize CSS in JA_Zite – Default is setting with Join & Minify & Compress

and I changed it to No on your site, you can check it again.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum