Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I used my page with the Joomla standard template (Beez 20). I created additional usergroups and permissions and it worked great.
    But switching to the JA Purity II-template (of course I changed the module positions, too) the login-form doesn’t work properly. Sometimes the user cannot log in. But when it works, he can’t log out again. Am I wrong using the Joomla login-form? Is there something I have to watch out using JA Purity II?

Thanks for your help!

Markus

chavan Friend

Hi huggele

You must disable joomla cache because it’s not working with t3 cache.

If joomla cache is disabled, this error still occurs. Would you PM me admin & ftp account of your site?

lienert Friend

Hello!
    Did you find a solution to this annoying problem?
    If I try to login to a newly installed Joomla 1.7 with the latest JA Purity II (1.2.0) the login-form in the right module-position doesn’t react at all, only after manually clearing the JAT3-Cache in the Backend – and refreshing the Website – the status changes to logged-in. The same strange behavior occurs at logout. Only after clearing the JAT3-Cache the user is shown as logged-out.
    Joomla cache is already disabled.
    Thanks for any help.
    Nick

willmarsh Friend

I am also getting this with JA_Methys. Joomla Version 1.6.3. Joomla Cache is ‘OFF – Caching disabled’.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  willmarsh 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum