Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I just added the new social II template. I wanted to use the easysocial login as it is displayed on your demo. I followed the instructions however the style seems to be messed up. Please advise.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Check now, you missed one step

pavit Moderator

Hi

Check now, you missed one step

carlfarring Friend

I was in there trouble shooting and maybe messed it up. I did look at your screen shot and made sure and it still looks the same, I will stay out until i see your response so i do not mess it up again.

carlfarring Friend

I was in there trouble shooting and maybe messed it up. I did look at your screen shot and made sure and it still looks the same, I will stay out until i see your response so i do not mess it up again.

carlfarring Friend

got it , thanks

carlfarring Friend

got it , thanks

carlfarring Friend

I added a background image to the template and to the features intro style and it does not show. I am really just trying to create my home page to look similar to yours. Thanks.

carlfarring Friend

I added a background image to the template and to the features intro style and it does not show. I am really just trying to create my home page to look similar to yours. Thanks.

carlfarring Friend

And I fugured it out, thanks for the quick response.

carlfarring Friend

And I fugured it out, thanks for the quick response.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  carlfarring 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum