Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

<em>@conforturis 421024 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    – go to administrator – Extensions – Template Manager – JA University – PROFILES – Desktop Layout – choose Iphone and save
    – go to frontend and clicking login button you will not see login module there.
    </blockquote>

Please note that our “JA University”‘s “iPhone” layout has been written and tested for viewers of your web-site on iPhones. Testing its look, feel and functionality based on desktops is very misleading.

<em>@conforturis 421024 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    My question is: how can I get to run the login module in template JA University IPhone version?
    </blockquote>

If you would like to show a “Login” button at the top of your “JA University” based web-site to both its desktop and mobile viewers, my suggestion would be to install our “JA Login” 2.6.2 module and assign it the “search” position.

Please have a look at how your desktop and iPhone viewers will see it on their screens:

On iPhone 4 screens:

On desktop screens:

To test this configuration on your own server yourself, please do the following steps:

1 Install into a test sub-folder our “JA University” Quick Start for Joomla 2.5

2 Download from our web-site “JA Login” 2.6.2 login module

3 Install it on your web-site, enable it, assign it to ALL pages and position it on the “search” module position

4 (IMPORTANT!!!) Please disable your current web-site frontend access login page, set for you by your hosting (otherwise you won’t be able to do next step and test your login module on iPhone online simulator)

5 Go to http://transmog.net/iphone-simulator/ and test how your “JA Login” module is seen via iPhone (to see how “JA Login” opens the login web-form once you clicked on it, please make sure you scrolled down the orange scroll bar located to the right of the mobile phone.)

Now, if you test the above “JA University” Quick Start” for 2.5/”JA Login” 2.6.2 on your desktop, you will find out that clicking on the “Login” link of the “JA Ligin” 2.6.2 module doesn’t open the login web-form. It seems like a bug and may be it is. If you are happy with how “JA Login” module works for iPhone viewers and would like to implement this module, I will raise a Private Ticket to one of our JoomlArt developers to investigate for you why “JA Login” 2.6.2 doesn’t open up login web-form on desktops.

So, please test and let me know what you think.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Alex

1. ja_login_262_ja_uni_on_iphone4
    2. JA_Login_JA_Uni_on_desktops
    conforturis Friend

You still do not answer to me how can I put login module in this position

???

1. sc
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@conforturis 422066 wrote:</em><blockquote>You still do not answer to me how can I put login module in this position

???</blockquote>
    Hi @conforturis
    I forward your issue to the Dev Team . We will back to you as soon as possible .
    Sorry for inconvenience .

Thank You 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@conforturis 422066 wrote:</em><blockquote>You still do not answer to me how can I put login module in this position

???</blockquote>

Go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Module Manager -> Create Login module and assign with login position, see the screenshot

and you will get it in the front-end as my screenshot

1. login_module
    2. login_front_end
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@conforturis: I did apply my solution above directly on your site and it’s working on iphone now. Please check again.

conforturis Friend

Yes it works. Thank you very much Ninja Lead and everybody.

conforturis Friend

Can I replace this joomla login module for JA Jobboard: Menu module?
    I did it and I do not see anything there again. I can just see the joomla login module in this position.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@conforturis 423079 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can I replace this joomla login module for JA Jobboard: Menu module?
    I did it and I do not see anything there again. I can just see the joomla login module in this position.</blockquote>

I have set JA Jobboard: Menu module with “anuncio_mobile” position and got this notification:

<blockquote>Your permission group is not supported by JA JobBoard Menu and refer to unsuported permission groups as below: ‘Public Back-end’, ‘Manager’, ‘Administrator’, ‘Super User'</blockquote>

Please configure JA Jobboard: Menu module with full access and I will help to check it with login position.

conforturis Friend

Hi,
    You must login with a Employer or Job Seeker account to get the permissions.
    Please see you Private Message with access data.

Thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@conforturis 423496 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    You must login with a Employer or Job Seeker account to get the permissions.
    Please see you Private Message with access data.

Thank you</blockquote>

Please give me time to check this bug. I will update once I can figure it out.

conforturis Friend

Oh wait, wait …
    We received your newsleter with notification upgrade JA University for new T3 Framework. Do not bother to check now.
    I’ll do some tests and tell you if we will move to new upgreded version with T3 Framework.

conforturis Friend

I’ll even need your help.
    I gave up to move to the new JA University T3 template it has some javascript errors or conflicts.

Can you help for
    <blockquote>Can I replace this joomla login module for JA Jobboard: Menu module?</blockquote>

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Could you please be specific? What exactly JavaScript errors do you have on our new JA University? Any screenshots would be appreciated?

Regards,

Alex

conforturis Friend
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  conforturis 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum