Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

site is http://www.farmingtonhunt.org, template nickel, joomla 1.5.15

We have many reports of people not being able to log in. It just brings up a blank page. (for registered users). If I log in with my super admin credentials, the page comes up fine. The member pages are set to public, because the menu items don’t show up unless you are logged in anyway.

This happens on Firefox and IE. Although in IE it just takes you back to home page (NOT Logged in)

We are using civi login (with Civi CRM) but i have also enabled a regular joomla login and the same thing happens.

I also find the site very slow to load.

Is there anything you can do to check these for me? I do not know if it’s a template issue or not, but the slow loading may be and that might be causing some login problems too. I don’t know where else to check.

cjmicro Friend

PS. I also get no error message. I would think if it was an error it would say “not authorized” or something, but it just goes blank!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cjmicro

When an user registers an account, your website will send to email of user an email for activation.

But your mail server is having a problem. It could not send emails to user.

For the reason, users could not login your website.

Please kindly check your system for this case.

cjmicro Friend

Thank you for the quick response. I did notice an smtp error, but the emails are still going through on the site. I will check into it further though, and thank you for your help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum