Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

A changed the logo in theme settings as usual i think. But the new logo is only showing on the other pages and not on the front page. how do I fix this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you are using more then one template style , You need to change logo for each template , there is possibility of multiple template styles assigned on different menu items .
    If you wish me to check , Kindly send your site admin details via Private message .

matiilda Friend

hey! I don’t know how to explain it but i don’t think you can log in to my site because it is on my computer and not online. can you please try to exlain how to do it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I am not sure which template you are using ,You can template documentation .
    To change logo through JA Template back-end manager
    Access back-end setting of any JA Template style, open the Theme tab, select logo image type then browse your logo image that will replace your current logo.>>> http://prntscr.com/8pe6uh
    If still facing issue , kindly make your site live and share details with me , so i can check it .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum