Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am using the JA Mitius template v 1.0.2 with Joomla 3.1.1 to upgrade an existing website.

I have the original logo design (gif) file that has worked on the old website, stationery, banners etc.

The logo displays correctly if included in any articles on the JA Mitius website, but there is a ‘dashed border’ around the image on the main logo position when selected in the JA Mitius default (or any other JA Mitius) theme.

Is there any reason why a gif logo image would work in articles but not as the main logo for the website?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not sure which template style is used on your site? Right now its difficult to guess the issue and solution without actually being able to see it.

In this case you can pm me URL of your site and admin access. I shall check it for you

Richard A Friend

Thank you Ninja, I am using the default JA Mitius template and sent you a pm with full information including access details.

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case you need to export from “.gif” to “.png” it should solve the issue.

Richard A Friend

I converted the full image to png under a different name, reducing to pro-rata 70h and uploaded both new png sizes to media manager.

The dash border is certainly significantly reduced but still visible, is there anything else I can do?

I left the full png logo image on the site to show you the difference in the main logo block and in the test article (where no border is visible).

Ninja Lead Moderator

I think with both the screenshot, when i change background color from white -> black and black to white you will get the problem with gif file

White -> black: Bad

Black-White: Very nice

That for reason i asked you not to use “.gif” in this case.

If you still face the same problem, you can export from “.gif” to “.png” with the same filename and upload them to your hosting. I shall help you change in css file.

But the best way you can give this problem to designer. They will help you to cut “dash border” from each gif image

1. bad_black
    2. Nice_White
    anitamtan Friend

I just install and use this template new website. Very confuse between youtube of joomla art on how to use tt3v3 and guideline to use this template posted from Hungdinh. How to get my logo into the site. I tried from module manager-custom logo, didn’t work; tried from template manager-theme.
    what is kunana forum function in this template?
    Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Can you explain me which point that makes you confused about JAT3v3 and guideline this template?

About custom logo, you can follow my suggestion

+ Go to JA Mitius template and config it

+ If you want to change logo size

Open templates/ja_mitius/css/custom.css file

add new script

.logo-image a {
    width: 357px; <-change size match new your logo
    height: 60px; <-change size match new your logo
    }

1. Config_logo_image
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum