Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

@vigonace: I have fixed the dimensions logo of your site in templates/ja_fixel/css/custom.css file and just added the new code into templates/ja_fixel/html/mod_footer/default.php file, see the screenshot

Let me know if it helps

1. footerpage
    vigonace Friend

@ninja Lead: AMAZING!!!! @tomc: THANK YOU!!!

GREAT JOB. THIS IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT.

What you did is perfect and fits in my plan. I could insert the original Symbol-Logo.

Just one thing for the finishing, JA-Fixel was chosen because it is a responsive Template and most of our customers use Tablets/Smartphones for shopping.

d) Can you guys turn off the Logo Zoom-Effect when you scroll down
    and
    instead let the Symbol-Logo show up when a customer scrolls down just like when one is surfing on a PC/Notebook/Laptop/Desktop.

– Word-Logo

– Symbol-Logo when you scroll down

PS: On iPad/Tablet/Smartphones, when you scroll down, the word-logo is zoomed and cropped in an ugly way, what doesn’t look professional at all.
    I would want the symbol-logo to be displayed just like the word-logo when you scroll down ON IPAD/TABLE/SMARTPHONES. Just as when you are surfing on your desktop.

Thank you guys. I think after this i’ll be fine for 1 year.

Grüßle aus Köln/Deutschland

1. Bildschirmfoto-2014-10-08-um-14.11.55
    2. Bildschirmfoto-2014-10-08-um-14.12.25
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@vigonace: Can you give me the symbol-logo? I will add it into your site and fix the problem on tablet and mobile devices.

vigonace Friend

@ninja Lead

I already did(Those are the Logos). See Screenshots at #17. But the problem on tablet and mobile devices is the actual issue.

PS: On iPad/Tablet/Smartphones, when you scroll down, the word-logo is zoomed and cropped in an ugly way, what doesn’t look professional at all.
    I would want the symbol-logo to be displayed just like the word-logo when you scroll down ON IPAD/TABLE/SMARTPHONES. Just as when you are surfing on your desktop.

On Desktop/PC everything is fine, it’s perfect.

—————————————————————-

Facebook and Google doesn’t retrieve pictures when i share my links.
    Is there a way to make Facebook and Google to retrieve pictures, display and show them on the preview.

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

The problem of logo on your site with IPAD/TABLE/SMARTPHONES are fixed, you can check it again.

vigonace Friend

@ninja Lead

All the issues are fixed and i’m more than satisfied.

Only the Facebook and Google+ problem for retrieving and showing pictures in the preview, when i share a link persists, it’s now even worst, my hyperlink is now 2x retrieved.

If the problem can’t be fixed, just roll it back as it was and it’s fine.

I am more than satisfied with the results now.

Thank you (-:

Ninja Lead Moderator

@vigonace: Because the menu on your site has many menu items that’s why you get this bug.

Let me know what do you expect on that?

vigonace Friend

@ninja Lead
    We have social-media everywhere and the communication is visual.

I just want Facebook and Google+ to retrieve and display pictures of my website when i share a link.
    To make the customers to see what i do, make them love my fashion, i manufacture all by myself and i want them to want more AND BUY.
    I don’t sell on Facebook or Google+ but on my website and i want my customers to come on my website. That’s why the whole struggle.

And my pictures are the only argument i have to convince them to buy from me, so in future i can afford to hire a web-developer to do the rest.

I want Facebook and Google+ to have access and retrieve as much pictures as possible so that when people share my website/ they can see the pictures and want more, if not, oh well, i will stay a small one-man company and maybe close (-:

Hope you understand me, business is not easy and my customers are on Facebook and Google+ and with pictures i can reach them in an emotional way.

BY THE WAY THANKS A LOT @ninja Lead. For the support and the job you have done, i do believe you have a lot of work but you somehow always find the time to help all of the licensed members. I appreciate that and say thank you in the name of those who might have forgotten to say thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just fixed the problem in social network link on your site with the new style in templates/ja_fixel/css/custom.css file

.social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at300bs.at15t_facebook {
    background-position: -10px 0px !important;
    }

.social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at300bs.at15t_twitter {
    background-position: -10px -60px !important;
    }

.social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at300bs.at15t_youtube {
    background-position: -10px -180px !important;
    }

.social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at300bs.at15t_instagram {
    background-position: -10px -180px !important;
    }

.social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at300bs {
    width: 40px !important;
    }

Hope it helps

vigonace Friend

@ninja Lead

Viele Dank für deinen Bemühungen (-:

I will close the thread on Tuesday. I always listen to my inner voice (-;

Ich wünsche dir ein schones Wochenende mein guter @ninja Lead.

Grüßle aus Köln/Germany

vigonace Friend

Pictures are still not retrieved and displayed.

We see that next week (-:

IT’S WEEKEND!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just checked on your site but could not reproduce the issue. Could you send me screenshot highlighting the issue so that I can take a look?

vigonace Friend

Hello JoomlArt Development Team

Hello @ninja Lead (-:

I have been testing the website and we have only 1 bug left, a conflict.

1) The Social Link Module code has been jammed and we have a conflict that shouldn’t be hard to fix. See screenshot.

Grüße aus Deutschland

1. IMG_20141013_145613_1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I just fixed directly on your site with the css style into custom.css file

@media (max-width: 1320px) {
    .social-link .addthis_toolbox {
    width: 164px !important;
    }
    .social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at300bs.at15t_facebook:hover {
    background-position: -70px 0px !important;
    }

.social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at300bs.at15t_twitter:hover {
    background-position: -70px -60px !important;
    }

.social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at300bs.at15t_youtube:hover {
    background-position: -70px -180px !important;
    }

.social-link .addthis_toolbox > a > span.at300bs.at15t_instagram:hover {
    background-position: -70px -120px !important;
    }
    }

vigonace Friend

Thank you @ninja Lead

I’m closing the thread.

Greets from Germany (-:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vigonace 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum