Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

I figured out how to add my logo to the front page however, is it possible to add it throughout the site? When i click on any page, its just a blank area and I would love for my logo to be on every page selected.

Thanks!

jay313 Friend

You know. what’s interesting, I have the Contact component active in my main menu and the heading shows up there as Contact Us but the articles I have listed in the main menu, when i click on those, there’s nothing in the heading….

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for contacting us.

I have checked your site I appreciate the hard work on your site, but with more and more customization you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

jay313 Friend

I actually figured it out…well…somewhat. I had to go under the Page Display Options and enable Show Page Heading and it worked for my article pages however its not showing with the pages that have a component linked to the menu item. :((

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jay313 364129 wrote:</em><blockquote>I actually figured it out…well…somewhat. I had to go under the Page Display Options and enable Show Page Heading and it worked for my article pages however its not showing with the pages that have a component linked to the menu item. :((</blockquote>

You need to check on this case

1) Articles > Options > Show title = Hide

2) Menu manager > Page Display Options> Show Page Heading = Yes

As you can imagine, for each page you can define a new Page Title by editing a menu item on that page. If the Page Title field is blank, Joomla Page Title will be used to announce the title of item.

jay313 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 364221 wrote:</em><blockquote>You need to check on this case

1) Articles > Options > Show title = Hide

2) Menu manager > Page Display Options> Show Page Heading = Yes

As you can imagine, for each page you can define a new Page Title by editing a menu item on that page. If the Page Title field is blank, Joomla Page Title will be used to announce the title of item.</blockquote>

Below are the screen shots so you can see. I tried your suggestion but they didn’t work. As you can see, the page Anti-Hazing, was done under Article Manager and the Page Title shows accordingly. Now, the other page, which is a business directory component I have linked to a menu, doesn’t show a title. I thought the images may better explain my issue…

1. bad
    2. good
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You need to input page title on Menu Item: Lodges

<blockquote>Go to Admin -> Menu -> Menu Items -> Lodges</blockquote>

As like the screenshot

If it doesn’t work anything please let me know title need to input on menu

<blockquote>Home, Slideshow, Contact Us, Guestbook, Hazing Policy, Become a Member, Lodges</blockquote>

You can also pm me admin access for further investigation. I shall help you out of

1. Page_Title
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum