Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I open my site on a standard 1280 x 800 resolution (the default one on my macbook) the logo overlaps with the first two options of the megamenu. (any other resolution the problem does not appear).

What can be causing this problem? and more important how do I fix it?

Sorry if its a dumb question, I’m really new at this (joomla & web develepmet).

Thank you!

site: http://www.smartgridmexico.org/site

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2014-10-20-a-las-11.30.17
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Do this
    Go to
    /site/templates/ja_biz/css/custom.css if there is no custom.css file , then create a file with name custom.css

and add this code

@media (min-width:1080px) and (max-width:1200px){.container{width: 1080px;}}

Clear cache ad check .

omirandamm Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 450962 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello
    Do this
    Go to
    /site/templates/ja_biz/css/custom.css if there is no custom.css file , then create a file with name custom.css

and add this code

@media (min-width:1080px) and (max-width:1200px){.container{width: 1080px;}}

Clear cache ad check .</blockquote>

Thanks for the answer pankajsharma,

I tired what you suggested and didn’t worked (unless I did it wrong). I created and uploaded (GoDaddy) to the directory the file custom.css, cleared chache and nothing :((

As I just created the file, it only has the code you gave me in it, any problem with that?

Any other suggestion?

Thank you!

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2014-10-20-a-las-14.38.36
    2. Captura-de-pantalla-2014-10-20-a-las-14.39.21
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  omirandamm 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum