Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is there any better way to set the logo position at high resolution wide screen?

the normal case:

at wide screen, the logo place at the right side, too far away from mega menu…:

Thanks a lot!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The menu item is under the container width that is fix for specific screen size .
    this is reason when u go in wide view it looks the main nav change its place , but its not . You can see the container on page . its same like you see . Here : http://prntscr.com/81fmwo

kentsekk Friend

sorry that i am not familiar with css… can I set it a fix position or align with right side of the left container?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kentsekk 486238 wrote:</em><blockquote>sorry that i am not familiar with css… can I set it a fix position or align with right side of the left container?</blockquote>
    Hi
    By default its not possible to do this , as its not about menu its container width , and if you will change it it effect the whole site .
    Its not commanded but if u only want to do this You can try this tweak if it helps :

add this code in custom.css

@media (min-width: 1368px){ .t3-mainnav .container {width: 85%!important;}}

Let me know if it helps .

kentsekk Friend

Thanks a lot!!! its better than previous a lot!!

kentsekk Friend

Thanks a lot!!! its better than previous a lot!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kentsekk 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum